iPlanHomework Review and Giveaway…
This app is a universal app that works on all i-devices! After working with it, I see that this app can be conducive for a number of situations.
It will work for children in public school and is a great way for them to keep track of their assignments, tests and homework. It also will work for children who are homeschooled. We see that there are a couple of ways it can me used at home. For older children it is a place for them to enter their assignments, tests and homework on their own. For younger children it is is a place for the parents to enter the assignments and the children know have a checklist to follow.
I am currently using this with Julie and she loves it. I think it is a combination of her getting to take the iPod off on her own and having all of her assignments in one place. I am using this in place of a paper check list (which had a tendency to get lost and or crumpled!) This also serves as our form of workboxes. When we moved into our school room we did not have room for our workboxes. So we had to make some changes. I went to a paper checklist that provided each of the kids with their school work and educational activities. This worked, but I’m telling you that piece of paper always seems to be lost. iPlanHomework has taken the place of the paper checklist and is working great. I quickly enter Julie’s assignments and away she goes. It is GREAT!
iPlanHomework is very similar to the iPlanLessons. The platforms are interchangeable making it very easy to use one or the other. The possibilities on how you set up your lessons or use this app are endless, making it a very versatile app. iHomeEducator has great tutorials on their website, making it very easy to use and get started. Click here to see tutorials.
Now for the Giveaway! (Who doesn’t love getting something for free!!)
iHomeEducator has provided me with two promo codes for iPlanHomework to giveaway to two of my readers.
- Leave a comment on this blog post letting me know why you would like to win!
Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you!!!
Additional Entries: (Leave a separate comment on this post for each additional entry)
- Follow Momto2monkeys via e-mail
- Like Momto2monkeys on Facebook
- Sign up to receive newsletter from iHomeEducator
- Like iHomeEducator on Facebook
- Share about this giveaway on Facebook (Leave a link to your post on FB)
- Blog about this giveaway (Leave a link to your blog post)
**Giveaway is open until Friday April 13th, 2012 at 11:59 CST**
The fine print!
- Giveaway is open until 11:59pm CST Friday April 13th, 2012. Winners will be announced by Saturday April 14th, 2012
- No purchase necessary to win
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- A redemption code will be provided and is redeemable at the Apple iTunes Store
- Be sure to leave a separate comment for each entry, winner will be chosen at random
- Odds of winning is based on the number of entries
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administrated, or associated with, Facebook
- Disclosure: iHomeEducator provided me with a complimentary copy of iPlanHomework to review and giveaway on my blog. My opinions have been given openly and honestly and have in no way been influenced by the company or the free product provided.
Can’t wait to win? You can purchase iPlanHomework in the iTunes Store for $4.99.